Monday, February 2, 2009

The tube is out!

This is a short post, but my dad just sent us a text from Daniel's room, and they have taken his breathing tube out! Yeah! Now maybe he can talk to us a tiny bit when they take him off the sedation! That must mean that the respiratory therapist is confident that he can breathe on his own too!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! We are cheering hard for him....along with the thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How quickly word travels. I was Daniels priest quorum advisors just before he left on his mission, and served with his Dad in the Youngmens organization. My family and I will continue to pray for Daniel and the family. I'm grateful that you have set up a blog so all of us can continue to follow his progress... Mons Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! Thanks for keeping us posted. Daniel has been in our thoughts and prayers non-stop.

    Elizabeth Solomon

    ReplyDelete