Please read
Share
Yesterday at 5:19pm
Some of you may know, there's been a traumatic happening in our family, and so no one is left wondering, here's the story. (Sorry to those of you i didn't tell face to face, but there's no way i would have been able to talk about it at school.)Wednesday night, my brother collapsed while playing basketball and went a long time without oxygen, probably ten minutes or more. Luckily he was taken to the hospital and almost immediately was treated. After numerous tests there doesn't seem to be any brain damage, which is a miracle sent straight from God himself. Thanks to all of those who have been praying and fasting for Daniel. But he is still in critical condition, because brain damage can still register up to 72 hours after oxygen depletion. He was breathing by himself for awhile but had to be sedated heavily for more tests. Right now we can only wait to see what happens next, what condition he's really in, and what direction the Lord leads Daniel's life. I want all of you to know that whatever happens, if Daniel's abilities are no longer needed on earth but beyond the veil, I am so thankful that i am sealed to him for eternity through priesthood power. Families are forever, and what a blessing that is. Daniel is the best brother anyone can have, and he has touched so many people's lives in marvelous ways. If his time isn't over, I will be more indebted to Heavenly Father than I already am. Through all the tears and endless waiting at this point, I truly feel peaceful, first of all because of the reassurance that there is reason to the madness, and because the Holy Spirit has been my constant companion to calm me.This morning I happened upon this scripture (not a coincidence).John 14: 16-17, 27"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.""Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."Thank you to all who've helped our family; it is so appreciated. Please continue to pray- it will be heard. (sorry i reached my tag limit :( )-Anna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment